Non-Tech City

- Have a story? E-mail us -
- Or let us know on the Forum -

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Awful Laptop


When the old school iBook came out, the one with the carrying handle, I drooled over it. My brother drooled over it, we both wanted one. But, Macs sucked back then, and I think we both knew that we would look like fools. As much as we would both like to live in silicon valley, mincing about with a tech fashion accesory, we couldn't. It just doesn't cut it in Norwich. Still, I do now own a rather more subtle/gorgeous/useful iBook of the new school Apple design. How long that stays cool before it becomes as old as the previous: 'but it's translucent, and comes in five colours!' I don't know. Right, what was I talking about? Oh, yeah, this laptop is hideous.
Link

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home