Non-Tech City

- Have a story? E-mail us -
- Or let us know on the Forum -

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

AK47 MP3


Isn't it funny sometimes, when you see things that you were thinking of just a moment before? I was sitting there, thinking, 'what can I do with this old machine gun, and wouldn't it be nice to upgrade from my iPod?'. Then, all of a sudden I see this site and it all becomes clear. Seriously though, what sort of demographic can they aim this at? (no pun intended) Who in their right mind would want one of these? I would list the specs, but they're on the site, and none of you are thinking of buying one, are you? I hope this is a prank, here's a quote from one of the guys at the company:
"Hopefully, from now on many Militants and Terrorists will use their AK47s to listen to music and audio books…They need to chill out and take it easy."

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home