Non-Tech City

- Have a story? E-mail us -
- Or let us know on the Forum -

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Laser advert on City Hall

Last night there was a green laser advert shone onto the clock tower at City Hall above the market. The advert was for the new cheap airway that's coming into Norwich airport which I won't mention as they seem to be getting enough free advertising as it is. It seems that this sort of hi-tech billboard will be seen more and more now, with the availability of cheaper laser projection systems.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger giantbil4 said…

    Hi, I'm just skimming through some blogs which interest me and bookmarking them on the way, I will bookmark this blog and return to it, if you are interested you can check out my site website promoting online related site. That's if you have time. Thanks

     
  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger giantbil2 said…

    Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my advertising product related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

     
  • At 1:57 AM, Blogger giantbil4 said…

    Hi, I'm a new blogger and I'm just trying to get used to things, nice post. If you have time please feel free to visit my site cheap online website promotion related site. Whenever you can, no rush :)

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger giantbil2 said…

    Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my advertising product related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home